Prior to using the DDP YOGA NOW Service, you should understand that by using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to accept certain liability limitations and legal and health disclaimers, as explained throughout this Agreement. Your use of the DDP YOGA NOW Service is at your own risk, and we do not assume any liability, or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Service or your use of the Service. Please check with your a medical professional prior to beginning this or any other fitness program.
By using the Service, you consent to receiving this Agreement in electronic form. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
For information regarding this Agreement please contact us at email@example.com.
HEALTH WARNING AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE MAKES NO HEALTH OR MEDICAL CLAIMS OR PROMISES. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE PROGRAM. IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART DISEASE, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED DISCOMFORT WHILE EXERCISING, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S CONSENT. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED AS PART OF THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE.
YOUR USE OF THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND MEDICAL DISCLAIMER IN SECTION 2 BELOW BEFORE COMMENCING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
DDP YOGA NOW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE.
Content of These Terms of Service 1. Who May Use the DDP YOGA NOW Service 2. Professional Advice and Medical Disclaimer 3. Your Representations and Warranties as a Member 4. General Disclaimers 5. Limitation of Liability 6. Privacy 7. Membership Provisions 8. Payments 9. Term and Termination; Account Deletion 10. Content Restrictions 11. Code of Conduct and Prohibited Activities 12. Submissions 13. Indemnification 14. License to Use the DDP YOGA NOW Service 15. Third Party Links and Content 16. Intellectual Property 17. Copyright / DMCA Policy 18. General Provisions
1. Who May Use the DDP YOGA NOW Service AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 18 years old to use the DDP YOGA NOW Service. NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's use of the DDP YOGA NOW Service. If your child is using the DDP YOGA NOW Service without your express consent and is under 18, please contact us immediately so that we can disable his or her access. If you have questions about the DDP YOGA NOW, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Professional Advice and Medical Disclaimer. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE OR NUTRITION PROGRAM TO DETERMINE IF IT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS. THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE IF YOU (OR YOUR FAMILY) HAVE A HISTORY OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART DISEASE, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED CHEST PAIN WHEN EXERCISING, SMOKE, HAVE HIGH CHOLESTEROL, OR HAVE A BONE OR JOINT PROBLEM THAT COULD BE MADE WORSE BY A CHANGE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. DO NOT USE THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE IF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ADVISES AGAINST IT. IF YOU EXPERIENCE FAINTNESS, DIZZINESS, PAIN OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH AT ANY TIME WHILE EXERCISING, YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY. THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE OFFERS HEALTH AND FITNESS INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE DDP YOGA NOW SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY DDP YOGA NOW SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL, PROFESSIONAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH OR NUTRITION CARE, TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE DDP YOGA NOW SERVICE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT EVER DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SERVICE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THINK YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL OR HEALTH EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, OR 911, IMMEDIATELY.
THE DDP YOGA NOW SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND DDP YOGA NOW MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN THAT REGARD, DEVELOPMENTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH MAY IMPACT GENERAL HEALTH, FITNESS AND ADVICE. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE DDP YOGA NOW SITE WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL.
3. Your Representations and Warranties as a Member In becoming a Member of DDP YOGA NOW with the intent of using the DDP YOGA NOW Service, you affirm that either (A) all of the following statements are true: (i) no physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician; (ii) you have never felt chest pain when engaging in physical activity; (iii) you have not experienced chest pain when not engaged in physical activity at any time within the past several months; (iv) you have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness; (v) you do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity; (vi) your physician is not currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition; (vii) you do not have a history of high blood pressure, and no one in your immediate family has a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; and (viii) you do not know of any other reason you should not exercise; or (B) your physician has specifically approved of your use of DDP YOGA. If applicable, You further affirm that (A) you are not pregnant or (B) your physician has specifically approved your use of DDP YOGA.
4. General Disclaimers DDP YOGA NOW provides the DDP YOGA NOW Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore use the DDP YOGA NOW Service at your own risk.
DDP YOGA NOW expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, DDP YOGA NOW makes no representations or warranties: That the DDP YOGA NOW Service, or any particular fitness program is suitable for you; Regarding the adequacy or safety of the DDP YOGA NOW Service for any particular user; That the DDP YOGA NOW Service will meet your personal needs; That the DDP YOGA NOW Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction; That the DDP YOGA NOW Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; Concerning any content submitted by any member; Concerning any third party's use of content that you submit; That DDP YOGA NOW will continue to support any particular feature of the DDP YOGA NOW Service; or Concerning sites and resources outside of the DDP YOGA NOW Service, even if linked to from the DDP YOGA NOW Service. DDP YOGA NOW reserves the right to modify the DDP YOGA NOW Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the DDP YOGA NOW Service. DDP YOGA NOW has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content made available on the DDP YOGA NOW Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users. DDP YOGA NOW shall not be responsible for loss or corruption of data, and hereby waives all claims with respect to damage to Your computer system, internet access, download or display device. To the extent that a secondary party may have access to or view DDP YOGA NOW content on your computer or mobile device, you are solely responsible for informing such party of all provisions, terms, disclaimers and warnings in this Agreement.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability in this Agreement does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the DDP YOGA NOW Service, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
5. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) in no event shall DDP YOGA NOW, nor its affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for personal injury, death, loss of livelihood, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of profits, loss of future earnings, goodwill, use, and/or any other damages or other intangible losses; and (ii) DDP YOGA NOW's, and its affiliates' total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to DDP YOGA NOW over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO OBTAIN OR ACCESS ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SITE.
7. Membership Provisions REGISTRATION: To fully use the DDP YOGA NOW Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, valid email address and valid credit card information. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to DDP YOGA NOW and notify us if your information changes. USER NAME: You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE: Use of the Site and Service is for personal use only. Members may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services; or (ii) for commercial purposes. Users of the Site may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Site for any purpose unless expressly authorized by DDP YOGA NOW. If you wish to inquire about possible commercial use, please contact us at email@example.com. DDP YOGA NOW may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site or the Service.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the DDP YOGA NOW Service. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Payments Auto billing; Subscription Fees; Free Trial Terms. The DDP YOGA NOW Service is a paid, auto-renewing subscription service. If you purchase a subscription by accepting our Free Trial offer, you are agreeing to automatic (recurring) billing, and agree to pay the charges made to your account in connection therewith. Your Subscription, and monthly billing of your account, will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. Your DDP YOGA NOW membership begins when you have completed the Free Trial sign-up process (i.e., when we collect your personal and payment information). At the end of your 30-day Free Trial, you will begin to be billed automatically each month (about every 30 days) until you cancel. Once we begin to bill you, cancellations take effect starting at the end of your current billing period, meaning there are no partial month refunds or credits. If you cancel your Free Trial membership at anytime in the first thirty days (i.e., during the Free Trial period), you will not be charged. The pricing of our Services may vary periodically. We cannot guarantee that the price of your Subscription is the lowest available, or historically lowest or best, price. You will be charged in accordance with the billing terms you agreed to at the time you signed up.
HOW TO CANCEL If you do not wish for your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, first log into your account at www.ddpyoganow.com, and then click on SETTINGS, and finally click on Subscription.
For subscriptions purchased within our iOS or Android applications, you may cancel or modify your subscription in appropriate account settings for each app ecosystem.
Quarterly and Annual Subscriptions. In certain circumstances, we will offer Subscriptions for a longer term (for example, 3 months, 6 months or even a year). These longer-term Subscriptions are charged in full upon purchase, and automatically renew for the same duration as the initial Subscription term you selected (for example, if you initially purchased a 3 month Subscription, your Subscription will automatically renew for three months; 6 month subscriptions will automatically renew for six months, and so on). The amount due for the next renewal term will be due and immediately payable in full and charged as of the first day of such renewal term. You can always cancel before your next renewal term by logging into your account, and following the cancellation instructions above ("How to Cancel").
Authorization. When you sign up for our Service and provide a payment method to DDP YOGA NOW, you are granting your express consent and are expressly authorizing us (and our designated payment processor) to automatically charge you each month for the Service.
If you provide a payment method and our charge results in an overdraft, chargeback or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
EVEN IF YOU DO NOT USE THE SUBSCRIPTION OR ACCESS THE DDP YOGA NOW APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR IT IS OTHERWISE TERMINATED. To cancel, follow the instructions above ("How to Cancel").
Changes. DDP YOGA NOW may change, modify, add, remove, suspend, cancel or discontinue any aspect of it subscriptions including the functionality, content, and/or availability of any features of such subscriptions at any time in DDP YOGA NOW's sole discretion.
DDP YOGA NOW may increase its fees for any subscription effective the first day of a billing renewal by giving you notice of the new fees at least thirty (30) days before you are billed. If you have and do not cancel your subscription, you will be deemed to have accepted the new fees.
9. Term and Termination; Account Deletion TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the DDP YOGA NOW Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION: To cancel, follow the instructions above ("How to Cancel").
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation to, to delete an account from the DDP YOGA NOW Service that remains inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least six (6) months, or immediately when payment expires, is withdrawn or otherwise ceases. TERMINATION FOR BREACH: DDP YOGA NOW may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if DDP YOGA NOW determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage DDP YOGA NOW's reputation or goodwill. If DDP YOGA NOW deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the DDP YOGA NOW Service. DDP YOGA NOW may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration. DDP YOGA NOW is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by DDP YOGA NOW will terminate. Sections 4-5, 9, and 12-18 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. DDP YOGA NOW shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
10. Content Restrictions You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that: Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.); Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted); Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group; Advocates harassment or intimidation of another person; Exploits minors; Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence; Contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian); Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals; or Contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices. 11. Code of Conduct and Prohibited Activities In using the DDP YOGA NOW Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not and it is strictly prohibited to: Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person; Harass or stalk any other person; Harm or exploit minors; Distribute "spam"; Promote information that is false or misleading, or promote illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable; "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service or the Site; use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to DDP YOGA NOW, the Site or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of DDP YOGA NOW) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Site or any software used on or for the Service or the Site, or cause others to do so; post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Site or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement. Collect information about others; Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the DDP YOGA NOW Site; Promote fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; Publicize or promote commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes. ; or Participate in any activity that in any way violates any law. DDP YOGA NOW has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the DDP YOGA NOW Service. DDP YOGA NOW reserves the right to alter, edit, remove, or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part in its sole discretion and/or to satisfy or comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or legal processes. DDP YOGA NOW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates our Terms, including removing the offending communication from the Site or Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
Your use of the Site and Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that DDP YOGA NOW may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Site in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
12. Submissions As between you and DDP YOGA NOW, you own all content that you submit to the DDP YOGA NOW Service, whether directly via the DDP YOGA NOW Service or indirectly (for example, via Facebook or Twitter). However, it is important that you understand that by posting a submission to DDP YOGA NOW, you are granting DDP YOGA NOW and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) royalty-free license and right to use, copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content (including without limitation, your name and likeness, photographs and testimonials) for any purpose whatsoever commercial or otherwise without compensation to you. In addition, you waive any so-called "moral rights" or "performance rights" in your content. You further grant all users of the DDP YOGA NOW Service permission to view your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to DDP YOGA NOW on improving or adding new features to the DDP YOGA NOW Service, DDP YOGA NOW shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you. For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to DDP YOGA NOW and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) DDP YOGA NOW will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
13. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DDP YOGA NOW and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any liability, claims, damages, losses and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) that: (i) arise from your activities on the DDP YOGA NOW Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to DDP YOGA NOW violates any law or infringes any personal right or third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right. DDP YOGA NOW reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with DDP YOGA NOW in connection therewith.
14. License to Use the DDP YOGA NOW Service LICENSE: DDP YOGA NOW grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the DDP YOGA NOW Service for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the DDP YOGA NOW Service. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by DDP YOGA NOW in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, publicly display, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the DDP YOGA NOW Service. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the DDP YOGA NOW Service. All rights not expressly granted by DDP YOGA NOW are reserved. MOBILE DEVICES, APPLICATIONS AND SET-TOP BOXES/EXTERNAL DEVICES: These Terms of Service, and all of the provisions herein, also govern the use of our mobile, desktop and set-top devices and related applications (for example, iOS devices, Android devices, Roku, Xbox, Playstation and other such devices and their corresponding apps). Your use of the DDP YOGA NOW Service through any applications or device constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms. Any DDP YOGA NOW application, regardless of the manner and means in which it is downloaded (for example the Apple AppStore, Google Android Marketplace, your console's app store, etc.) is licensed, not sold, to You for use only under these Terms. We, the licensor, DDP YOGA NOW, Inc. (Application Provider) reserve all rights not expressly granted to You. Accordingly, if you download the DDP YOGA NOW Application, you will be: installing a software program on your product in the form of an application; entering into this contract with DDP YOGA NOW, Inc. governing your use of the application.
15. Third Party Links and Content Certain links on the DDP YOGA NOW Sites and/or the DDP YOGA NOW Service may let you leave the particular DDP YOGA NOW Site or DDP YOGA NOW Service you are accessing in order to access a linked site (the "Linked Sites"). When you are linking to a third party site, it is important to know that DDP YOGA NOW does not control these sites, nor has DDP YOGA NOW reviewed or approved the content which appears on the linked sites. DDP YOGA NOW is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or nature of any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked sites, or the conduct of such linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that DDP YOGA NOW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the linked sites.
Dealings with Third Parties. More specifically, your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the DDP YOGA NOW Sites and Service (i.e., a linked site), regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that DDP YOGA NOW shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
16. Intellectual Property You acknowledge that the DDP YOGA NOW Site and Services contain software, graphics, photos, videos, know-how, product ideas, comments and other material (collectively, "Content") that is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All DDP YOGA NOW-generated Content and Content devolped for DDP YOGA NOW by its partners and licensors is copyrighted individually and/or as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws; further, DDP YOGA NOW owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of all Content in the DDP YOGA NOW Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by us to access and use the Services, you may download one copy of the application (but never the Content) to any single computer or device for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and are in compliance with these Terms. Unless otherwise specified, modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including use of any such Content on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. The DDP YOGA NOW name, logos and affiliated applications and technologies are the exclusive property of DDP YOGA NOW, Inc. All other trademarks appearing on the Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through the Services. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent. DDP YOGA NOW owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Site or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
17. Copyright / DMCA Policy DDP YOGA NOW respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the DDP YOGA NOW Site do not infringe any third party copyright. DDP YOGA NOW will promptly remove materials from the DDP YOGA NOW Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, DDP YOGA NOW may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information: Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any). A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. A description of where on the DDP YOGA NOW Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for DDP YOGA NOW to locate the material (e.g., the URL). A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Your electronic or physical signature. You may submit this information via: Email: email@example.com. Offline: DDP YOGA NOW's Copyright Agent (see contact information below) Filing a DMCA Counter-notification to Restore Removed Content for DDP YOGA NOW Users If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide DDP YOGA NOW with a written counter-notification containing the following information: Your name, address, and telephone number. A description of the material that was removed and the location on the DDP YOGA NOW Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared. A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which DDP YOGA NOW may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person. Your electronic or physical signature. You may submit this information via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Offline: DDP YOGA NOW's Copyright Agent (see contact information below) Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed. Warning In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further. In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY. DDP YOGA NOW may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.